Customer Sales Consultants x 2
Purpose of role:
The Customer Consultant is responsible for supporting all operational aspects of the shop in order to maximize sales and profitability through exceptional customer service. The Customer Consultant is committed to maintaining high professional standards in the areas of sales performance, customer service, visual presentation, inventory management, facility maintenance, shop operations, and professional development. He / she will demonstrate and uphold the values and vision of the company.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Focus on the Customer
• Consistently acts with sense of urgency for customers
• Consistently establishes customer needs
• Effectively suggests new products or promotions tied to customer interests
• Is able to resolve customer concerns and turns returns into exchanges effectively
• May have received customer compliments
• Creates brand loyal customers
• Uses demonstrations and sampling to create theatre and energy in the shop
• Follows company guidelines for customer service expectations
• Understands the importance of conversion, consistently close the sale effectively
• Demonstrates the ability to connect with people from the shop lease line and convert them into customers.
1 year’s Retail Experience.
To apply – please go to the company’s website.