Want to be part of a successful shopping centre team which stands apart from others in Scotland?
Are you passionate about bringing award winning ideas to life? We are currently looking for a Retail Marketing & Tenant Liaison Executive to join our team at the Gretna Gateway Outlet Village.
ABOUT Gretna Gateway Outlet Village
Located close to the English and Scottish borders, Gretna Gateway Outlet Village boasts home to over 50 well known designer and high street brands at up to 60% off the RRP.
Within close proximity to a number of transport links, Gretna Gateway is the go-to shopping destination for the immediate catchment, welcomes students from Carlisle University and is the perfect stop-off for holidaymakers and coach operators.
Working with tenants, the annual marketing strategy delivers a series of campaigns that incorporate mall activations, media advertising, social media and blogger engagement, PR and stakeholder partnerships. All campaigns are developed to provide standout, attracting new and repeat visitors.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the contracts Associate Director, the Retail Marketing & Tenant Liaison Executive is responsible for supporting the Bewonder* Associate Director through delivery of day-to-day tactical account activity.
• Liaising with third party agencies to ensure delivery of campaigns
• On-site event management
• Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
• Acting as a direct point of contact for marketing, for tenants and stakeholders
• Monitor and manage activity on the centre website, whilst supporting the social media team with the supply of local content
• Developing outline briefs for the creative team
• Tenant liaison (including responsibility of collating retailer offers, news, campaign feedback)
• Undertaking administration tasks (including; minute taking, drafting monthly client reports, management of the annual budget)
• Developing relationships with community partners and local media, inclusive of radio and print media
You will be working with:
• Centre tenants
• Local education, charity and community partners
• Third party agencies (media, events)
ROLE REQUIREMENTS / REQUIREMENTS/ SKILLS REQUIRED etc
Previous experience gained within a marketing environment (minimum of 1-year), at Assistant or Executive level, either agency or for a destination brand.
Knowledge of time management and prioritising is recommended, as well as confidence in communicating and working to a deadline.
Critical Competencies for Success
Marketing in retail is fast-paced, exhilarating and motivating – so organisation and excellent team working-skills are necessary, as well as:
• Marketing rationale; creative and outside the box thinking
• Developing and sustaining key relations; Retailer, centre management team, suppliers and stakeholders
• Excellent eye for detail
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
Other Personal Characteristics
The candidate needs to be confident and have the ability to work under pressure.
A flexible approach to marketing is also required as some events will require weekend and evening working, whilst other campaigns will be changed at last-minute to accommodate any changes within the retail landscape.
Please apply by sending a CV to email@example.com