Radley are opening in Gretna and we have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager
As the newest store within the business, you will work alongside the Store Manager to help build and create a successful business.
An inspirational business leader, the ideal candidate will be commercially astute, have a flair for creativity and have a passion for their customer. They will be passionate about partnering with their Store Manager to drive a successful business.
It is a great time to be joining the organisation with positive growth and expansion planned across the business.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
We are looking for someone that has relevant retail experience within a premium and customer focused environment in a multichannel organisation. If you believe you have the right skills and experience to carry out the role - apply now! Please send your CV to Jo.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Own your business - you will support and manage all aspects for the outlet alongside the management team
- Identify opportunities to maximise sales and profitability by driving, monitoring and reacting to your KPIs (sales, conversion, footfall, ACS, margin)
- Analyse store performance reports to enhance key commercial decision making alongside your Store Manager
- Create an environment of inspiration and set the example for a premium customer experience amongst the team
- Maintain and look for opportunities to improve operational efficiencies to ensure smooth running of the store in regards to administration and compliance
- Lead and motivate a high performance team, developing talent and responding to developmental needs
- Create a culture and purpose for the team with focus on Radley's mission and values and drive colleague engagement