From Saturday 26th December, all non-essential retailers and facilities at Gretna Gateway will be closed in line with Level 4 restrictions for mainland Scotland.
Selected retailers will be open for Click & Collect and Takeaway services only, in line with Scottish Government guidance.
The following stores will be open for Click and Collect:
Click & Collect and Takeaway Food and Drinks:
Please visit their brand pages for opening times and more information on how to shop.
The health and safety of our staff, store teams and customers remain our highest priority. Social distancing measures will remain in place across the mall.
If you are visiting for Click and Collect please remember to:
- Wear a face covering when entering the premises
- Keep a safe 2m distance from any other shoppers or staff
- There will be hand sanitiser at all gates
- Any takeaway food and drinks must be taken off site at this time
- If you are visiting Polo Ralph Lauren or Le Creuset please head to our middle entrance, where our Guest Information team will assist you.
We will update our website and social media channels as and when Gretna Gateway will re-open.
We look forward to seeing all of you again in the New Year.