For one day only our Christmas grotto will be open exclusively for your four-legged friend.
As we are a dog friendly centre we didn’t want to exclude all the good boys and girls of the furry variety!
So come along and bring your pooch to meet Santa Paws on Friday 18th December from 12pm -4pm.
All dogs will receive a special gift from Santa!
This event costs £4.50 per dog with a percentage donated to Oak Tree Animals’ Charity
(Registered Charity: SCO48389) Find our Grotto opposite Costa Coffee.
We will also be selling Christmas cards on behalf of Oak tree Animal’s Charity that can be purchased from our guest information Hub.
This year will be a little different, so we wanted to let you know what to expect when you arrive…
- As per Scottish Guidance, if you are visiting Santa Paws all children over the age of 5 years old, unless medically exempt, must wear a face covering when inside the grotto.
- When you arrive at Gretna Gateway, please purchase your ticket from the Guest Information Hub at our Central Mall entrance; tickets are priced at £4.50 (card payments only)
- Once you have received your ticket, our team will direct you to our Santa Stop, and escort you and your furry friend to the Grotto when Santa is ready for you.
- Groups entering the Grotto must be no more than 4 people.
- Please bear in mind Santa will be wearing a mask and a visor to keep him super safe for his round the world Christmas Eve trip!