We have been working hard with our friends up at the North Pole to bring Santa safely to Gretna Gateway.
This year will be a little different, so we wanted to let you know what to expect when you arrive…
- As per Scottish Guidance, all children over the age of 5 years old, unless medically exempt, must wear a face covering to visit Santa’s Grotto.
- When you arrive at Gretna Gateway, please purchase your ticket from the Guest Information Hub at our Central Mall entrance; tickets are priced at £4.50 per child (card payments only) with a percentage of this going to CFM’s Cash 4 Kids.
- Our Guest Information team will be making a list and checking it twice to make sure you are on this years’ nice list and will give you your certificate to prove it.
- Once you have received your Nice List Certificate, our team will direct you to our Santa Stop, and escort you to the Grotto when Santa is ready for you.
- Groups entering the Grotto must be no more than 4 people
- Please bear in mind Santa will be wearing a mask and a visor to keep him super safe for his round the world Christmas Eve trip!
- Your presents will be waiting for you, please use the sanitisers and keep your 2m distance.
Santa dates and times are as follows,
From Saturday 14th November – Sunday 20th December
10am – 2:00pm and 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Late Nights – Wednesdays in December
4pm – 8pm
Monday 21st December
10am – 5:30pm
Thursday 24th December
12pm – 4pm
Please note, Santa’s Grotto can be extremely busy. Due to social distancing measures, our queuing capacity is limited; you may be asked to return later.
There will also be additional time allowed between each group to ensure the Grotto can be sanitised for the next group.
If we are exceptionally busy, ticket purchases will be stopped to allow us to safely manage the number of customers with tickets.
Please always follow the team’s guidance respectfully; all measures in place are there to keep yourselves and our teams safe.