Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by ensuring the efficient and effective execution of the European visual merchandising direction in assigned store/stores.
- Regular documented feedback of VM in store to RVMM Cascade information given by RVMM to SM and Store staff through training and meetings.
- Participate in team meetings and team huddle to understand needs and give feedback to the RVMM regarding store requests.
- Drive layout decisions – bubble and micro plans and implement as agreed
- Ensure store complies with WE standards and guidelines to provide a brand shopping experience to all consumers
- Ensure all windows are presented to a high standards including mannequins dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication
- In charge of creating clear Shop –In-Shop’s to emphasize category presentation
- Responsible for ordering and ensuring correct use and positioning of In-Store Communication Tools
- Dress in-store mannequins and place props correctly
- Apply and maintain Brand Retail and VM Standards
- Monthly submission on VM Compliance tool including taking and uploading pictures into the system
- Update weekly the Space Management Tool floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement.
- Weekly analysis of Space Management Results with SM and draft common action plan Flawless execution on Marketing activities aligned with marketing department.
- Returns and correctly stores unused equipment including fixtures, mannequins, props & graphic frames
- Manage fixtures with care to avoid damages
- Attendance to bimonthly VM team meetings Quarterly showroom set up support if requested Involvement in development opportunities as requested by RVMM
- Commercial return Instore standards & compliance Key relatioships Ambassador for VM, advocating the department across all channels
- Regional Visual Merchandising Manager VM team Store Team Customers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Geographical mobility across the cluster
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Secondary education or equivalent professional experience 1 year dedicated VM experience