Controller : CCTVRef:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CCTV Controller at Gretna Gateway Outlet Village to support the Control room function on site and integrate with the VSG Supervisor, Security team as well as the Centre Management at this very busy Outlet Village.
We are looking for a CCTV Operator that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy Outlet Village. The ideal candidate will possess the skills to strategically deliver an effective and efficient service to both VSG and the client. Their skills will demonstrate the ability to motivate staff to maintain the high standards required
- Working a 4 on 4 off rotation on an average 42 hour working comprising of all days of the week, shift timings 06:00 to 18:00.
- As a CCTV operator deliver an effective and efficient service to VSG and the Client.
- To be involved in the day to day planning and management of Centre activity, including emergency situations and events
- To be compliant, manage and implement stringent CCTV processes and procedures
- To implement Data Protection Act audit functions to the CCTV Control room ensuring that current legislation and quality requirements are met.
- To integrate and communicate with the Centre Management team, Site Supervisor and Site Security Team
- To ensure the Control Room is managed to the highest standard of operational service levels by delivering a quality of service that adds value to both client and VSG
- To work with and support your colleague when it comes to holiday, sickness cover etc
- To understand Health and Safety procedures, inspections and reporting.
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Access to Additional Training
- Full uniform
- A wide range of discounts with selected companies
- Resourceful and creative, able to deliver proactive initiatives within a growing security team
- CCTV License
- Experience of managing people and challenging situations
- Ability to gather and present information at the highest level.
- Strong communication skills
- Report writing experience essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to liaise with colleagues, managers, and build external relations
- Strong influencing skills to achieve daily objectives
- Self motivated, professional with a positive approach
- Excellent time management and administration skills