Apply on Indeed, here.
Andron Facilities Management are looking to take on a cleaning operative working 25 – 30 hours per week to work in our site in Gretna. The role is to undertake cleaning tasks at our client’s site premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our client’s site cleaned to the highest standard, as per an agreed specification. This role is working Monday to Sunday, and could be either a day shift or a back shift depending on the requirements of the site.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· To ensure high standards of cleaning are maintained (as per specification).
· To work in accordance with Company Health and Safety Procedures, adopting safe systems of work.
· To check equipment prior to use and to report defective equipment to a member of management or to the Regional Office as soon as possible.
· To report any hazardous or potentially hazardous situation to a member of management or to the Regional Office as a matter of urgency.
· To wear any Personal Protective Equipment issued, as required by Company policy, at all appropriate times.
· To comply with legitimate management requests and instructions.
· To take care of Company equipment and use it only for its intended purpose.
· To only operate equipment for which you have been fully trained or have been given full instructions.
· To ensure that all hazardous substances are handled in a safe and responsible manner.
· Cleaning industry experience
· Knowledge of COSHH regulations
· Great work ethic
· Customer focused
· Effective communicator
Part-time hours: 25 – 30 per week
Expected Start Date: 27/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- On-site parking
PPE and full uniform provided
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)