Andron FM is one of the UK’s largest independent Facilities Management companies, providing bespoke soft service solutions to a wide array of prestigious clients nationwide. As a dynamic, family-owned organisation we are looking for a candidate as excited as we are to help forge Andron’s future.
Due to our continued growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced Guest Services Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide the highest level of guest service at a leading Shopping destination whilst managing a large team of employees over a variety of service lines.
• Effectively communicate with the frontline employees from the different service lines and the management team to ensure all duties are carried out to Andron FM and Client specifications.
• To ensure the highest levels of Service Excellence are maintained at all times to clients and guests.
• Managing work schedules to ensure all tasks are covered on a daily basis.
• Performance manage teams, reporting and monitoring performance.
• Manage the ordering and budget of all consumables and cleaning materials.
• Undertake regular client meetings.
• Ensure the wellbeing for all employees and establish the highest levels of Health and Safety are achieved across sites.
• Ensure strong client relationships are developed and maintained.
• Complete and submit site inspection reports and detailed incident reports as required.
• Ensure employees are fully trained to the highest standards and equipped to carry out assigned duties and Andron FM standards are maintained at all times.
• Scheduling staff schedules and monitoring attendance and absence.
• Ensure all employee records are accurately maintained and HR issues are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with legislation and Andron FM policy.
• To constantly review and amend as necessary the code of practice or operational procedures reducing our environmental impact whilst promoting and implementing innovations.
• Engage with local community projects.
• To recruit, manage and motivate all team members ensuring their compliance to required standards.
• To develop and deliver monthly accurate analysis and reporting of all service delivery issues and information.
• Experience within a Retail/Hospitality environment would be an advantage.
• Current SIA licence (Desirable).
• Industry experience (Cleaning & Security) (Desirable as full training will be provided).
• Full, valid driver’s licence.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• IT literacy skills on Microsoft Office.
• Previous experience in managing teams.
• Excellent relationship builder.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to lead by example and focus to develop others.
• Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
• A driven individual with focus to make a positive difference.
• Competitive Salary.
• One paid volunteering day a year for a charitable cause of your choice.
• Opportunity for internal career progression.
• 20 days + 8 public holidays per annum.
• Flexible working arrangements.
• Free Parking on site.
• Variety of staff discounts with premium retailers.