Apply on Indeed, here.
Andron FM is one of the UK’s largest independent facilities management companies, providing bespoke soft service solutions to a wide array of prestigious clients nationwide. As a dynamic, family-owned organisation we are looking for a candidate as excited as we are to help forge Andron’s future. Due to our continued growth we have a new exciting job opportunity as a Security/Customer Service Officer on a permanent basis.
The Security/Customer Service Officer will ensure that effective operational tasks are employed within our client’s premises within a retail environment to protect the client’s property, staff and customers. The role will involve working 5 days over 7 including weekends on a rotational basis and potential night shift if required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To have a clear understanding of the operating environment within the client’s grounds and premises.
- To understand any specific threat that may impact on the protection of the client’s assets.
- To be fully compliant with the conduct and standards expected from Andron FM and its’ clients.
- To maintain the corporate image of Andron FM by fulfilling your duties in a professional manner and ensuring your appearance and conduct is in keeping with the standards expected.
- To provide security cover to deter unauthorised access, trespass, theft and vandalism on site.
- To provide key holding services to the client and be on call.
- To control the ingress and egress on the client’s site.
- To conduct internal and external patrols on the client’s site, including the checking of all external doors.
- To observe CCTV, carry out security, evacuations and fire alarm responses in line with the site requirements.
- To prepare reports as required and use the site computer as required.
- To complete any reasonable duty requested by your line manager.
- There will be a requirement to work in an outdoor environment.
- Basic computer and mobile phone Knowledge
- Good timekeeper
- Strong work ethic
- Customer focused
- Effective communicator
- Polite and helpful at all times
- Must have a current SIA licence (CCTV Licence would also be beneficial to the role but training can be arranged)
- First Aid qualified – preferred but training can be provided.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free On-site parking
- Full Uniform provided
- Training provided
- Permanent Contract
- Overtime available
- Salary above National Living Wage
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour