Apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Reports To: Store Manager
To maximise the sales potential and profitability of the store through providing excellent levels of customer care and exceeding Le Creuset customer’s service delivery expectations. To assist in the smooth running of the store.
1. Greet all customers that come into store and assist them with their product selection and converting opportunities to achieve store sales targets.
2. Deal with queries and complaints either over the phone or in store and implement the appropriate action to follow up any matters raised that is timely and the most suitable resolution and leaves the consumer satisfied.
3. Actively promote and present all products using company sales techniques including advising customers on product suitability and care and use of products.
4. Process all sales transactions quickly and efficiently following the correct till procedures and ensuring the safe and accurate storage of monies.
5. Ensure high levels of merchandising by;
a. Maintaining clean and bright displays.
b. Keeping shelves well stocked and tidy
c. Clearly and accurately ticketing stock.
d. Ensuring the store is clean and tidy by carrying out housekeeping duties including dusting, sweeping and clearing rubbish as directed.
6. Place and follow up orders and special orders.
7. Participate as directed in stocktaking ensuring that all counts and paperwork are completed accurately and efficiently.
8. Liaise with the store manager with regard to awareness of current and future sales targets.
9. Ensure high levels of product knowledge by reading up on products, attending courses and visits as directed.
10. Liaise with the customer services department with any queries received through the helpline.
11. Assist as directed in receiving and sorting stock deliveries ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed correctly.
12. Ensure security procedures are followed according to Company and Centre Management Policy.
13. Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other duties as required in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
14. Ensure that at all times you take care of your health and safety and that of others by complying with health and safety obligations, particularly by reporting promptly any defects, risks or potential hazards.