24 hours per week.
As Store Stock Operator at Levi’s you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be the link between the stock room and the floor. Working closely with the Stock Manager or Store Manager, you will perform a fundamental role in both the management of the stock room and offer an exceptional shopping experience to the consumer.
Key parts of the role:
• Review store sales and KPI’s to identify sales opportunities with the Store Manager
• Ensure replenishment is done efficiently and accurately on a daily basis
• Train store associates in Stock Management Guidelines and standards
• Ensure the product is well displayed, assorted and tagged on the floor and in the stock room
• Organize and maintain the stockroom
Our ideal candidate:
• Passionate about the brand and living our values
• Relevant stock operation experience
• Can think strategically, work flexibly and drive change
• Adapt quickly to meet the store operational demands
• Ability to prioritise tasks, work well under pressure, be very organised and keep to deadlines
• Attention to detail and work in a timely manner
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi’s. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please click the link to apply – https://levistraussandco.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Gretna-United-Kingdom/Stockroom-Assistant—24hrs_R-53298