20 hours per week.
The Levi’s® Tailor Shop is a highly skilled professional station in stores, offering customers the unique opportunity to customize, personalize and repair their Levi’s®. Building on the brands craftsman heritage, our highly skilled Tailors offer everything from altering the length of your denim leg, to personalizing an old, much loved Levi’s® Trucker jacket with some patches or studs.
Key parts of role:
• Understand the needs and requirements of the customer, including customising Levi’s products on the shop floor, or taking measurements for leg alterations in the changing rooms.
• Support the shop floor team with sales and delivering exceptional customer service, once tailoring duties are complete
• Deliver great customer service as well as scheduling and coordination of appointments
• Communicate well with other Tailors, Sales Stylists and Store Management in order to guarantee smooth operations
Our Ideal Candidate
• Passionate about the brand and living our values
• Previous tailoring and ideally retail experience
• Ability to sew and stitch to a high standard
• Creative and ability to think outside of the box
• Offer exceptional customer service, whilst working under pressure in a fast paced environment
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi’s. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please click the link to apply – https://levistraussandco.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Gretna-United-Kingdom/Tailor–Seamstress—20hrs_R-53297