20 hours per week.
As Visual Merchandiser at Levi’s you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will have a fundamental role in implementing the Levi’s brand image whilst offering an exceptional customer experience.
Key parts of the role:
• Full responsibility of the Visual Merchandise at the store
• Maintaining Levi’s brand image through our Visual Merchandising guidelines
• Delivering store sales targets by ensuring the product on the floor is well displayed and tagged.
• Training store associates in Levi’s Visual Guidelines
• Deliver the highest level of customer service
• Providing Head Office with ongoing feedback by using VMR checklists and pictures on regular basis
Our ideal candidate:
• Passionate about the brand and living our values
• Relevant Visual Merchandising experience
• Understand and follow VM guidelines and sales reports
• Be creative and aware of current trends
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi’s. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please click the link to apply – https://levistraussandco.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Gretna-United-Kingdom/Visual-Merchandiser—20hrs_R-53296