Currently Gretna Gateway Outlet Village is undergoing a very significant redevelopment.
Linear Design and Construct have been appointed by the client to undertake these works and are currently recruiting for a CSCS Labourer to work on the project based at this location.
You will hold a Green CSCS card and have previous experience within the construction or Agricultural industry. All PPE will be provided to you.
You must be based in the local area of Gretna, and able to travel to and from site.
The primary duties of CSCS General Labourer job include:
- Arrive and leave at the stipulated times.
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Stacking materials
- Helping the tradesmen as and when needed
- Sweeping the site, and other general housekeeping of the site
- Helping the site manager where required
- Acting in a responsible manner when dealing with people
The Role will be nightshift Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday nights, however due to lockdown within the area the team are currently working on dayshift (Monday – Friday) until the Outlet Village re-opens to the public.
This labourer position is a 9 month contract.
Please contact Ggilmour@linearuk.com for further details.