Receptionist/Customer Service Adviser Gretna Gateway Outlet village(Temporary position)
- Pay Rate £ 9.00
- Hours/Shift Time: Temporary contract length of the contract will be discussed on Interview.
- Week one: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 0900 to 18:00
- Week two: Thursday, Friday and Saturday 09:00 to 18:00
- If you are a talented and ambitious Customer Service Advisor then we would love to hear from you. We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our Information Desk as a Customer Service Advisor. As a Customer Service Advisor you will be based at the Gretna Gateway Outlet Village and will be responsible for greeting clients, members of the public and vendors’, handling incoming calls, dealing with customer inquiries face to face, on the telephone and via email, providing administrative support and data entry also on-site surveys with customers.
- To work as part of a team to deliver a first-class service within the facility.
- To support the Service Level Agreement by ensuring that all Site Support activities are carried out effectively.
- To ensure all customer requests are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Internal/external post and courier deliveries/collections.
- Support Emergency Evacuation procedures.
- To support the review of procedures and processes.
- Support with personal emergency evacuation plans (PEEPS) for less abled guests
- 5-year checkable work history Vetting is essential before start position.
- An understanding of Audio Visual and IT systems and the ability to explain this accurately to customers.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook E-mail)
- A clear understanding of Health & Safety practices.
- Customer focused with the ability to build positive relationships.
- Enthusiastic and conscientious approach to all Site Support related tasks.
- Clear, strong and confident communication skills.
Please click here to apply.